Hi,
I want to start by saying that I am new to blogging and I will try to share my thoughts on following the teachings of Jesus Christ. Tonight I would like to start with a couple of thoughts concerning how God demonstated his love for all of us. In a well known and often quoted verse in the Holy Bible God gave his own son inorder that we may have salvation through the sacrifice. In John 3:16 the apostle John related in no uncertain terms that "God so loved the world(you and I) that he gave his only begotten son(Jesus) that whosoever believed in him should not perish, but have ever lasting life". Having said that then if you claim to believe in the Bible and Jesus and God then this sacrifice was for you. All that is needed to do is believe in Jesus Christ to be saved, but once make that decision and accept Christ into your life then there should be a visible change in your life, so much so that your friends would be very aware of it. In other words the change is something that you cannot hide. Thanks for reading this post and I will post several times a week. I will try to answer thoughtful, prayerful questions in a scholarly biblical manner and if I don't know the answer I will find out.
I want to start by saying that I am new to blogging and I will try to share my thoughts on following the teachings of Jesus Christ. Tonight I would like to start with a couple of thoughts concerning how God demonstated his love for all of us. In a well known and often quoted verse in the Holy Bible God gave his own son inorder that we may have salvation through the sacrifice. In John 3:16 the apostle John related in no uncertain terms that "God so loved the world(you and I) that he gave his only begotten son(Jesus) that whosoever believed in him should not perish, but have ever lasting life". Having said that then if you claim to believe in the Bible and Jesus and God then this sacrifice was for you. All that is needed to do is believe in Jesus Christ to be saved, but once make that decision and accept Christ into your life then there should be a visible change in your life, so much so that your friends would be very aware of it. In other words the change is something that you cannot hide. Thanks for reading this post and I will post several times a week. I will try to answer thoughtful, prayerful questions in a scholarly biblical manner and if I don't know the answer I will find out.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteIt has been a while since I posted. I have been busy but more to the point I have continued to follow Jesus and in so doing I am now an ordained Deacon in my Church. Please take a few moments to read the scriptures and reflect on their meaning.
Blessing
Sam