Hi again,
In a series of posts I expect to
share with those who read these posts the way to follow Christ and have an
assurance of salvation. One fact I would like to make known is first and
foremost I am a sinner and I also know that God will not wink at my sins; then
how do I make restitution for my sins? I
go to God in prayer and I ask to be forgiven in the name of Jesus because I
believe that he is my Intercessor as well as yours. Some of you who read this post will know what
I am talking about and there will be others who simply do not. As a practicing
Christian I consider myself to be born again in the sense that I follow the
teachings of Jesus to the best of my ability. The first step for me was to
confess my sin and recognize that I was a sinner and accept the sacrifice of
Jesus by God the father as intercession for my sins. As in the first post read
John 3:16 in the King James Version but there are many good bible translations
such as NIV (New International Version) or the English Standard Version you get
the idea to me it is more important to understand the bible and that it is the
written word of God and therefore a map if you will, of what God expects of you
and me. If you do not own a bible they
are really easy to get and if you are reading this then you have the bible at
your finger tips at the following website. http://www.biblegateway.com/. This is a
free website to my knowledge and the site has many links leading to other
sites.
Remember salvation is the first step
and that can take place anywhere and at anytime, the question is are you ready
to quit living separated from God and having no real peace or direction in your
life if so then stop where you are and ask for God to forgive you and one way
to say that is simply Father or Heavenly Father please forgive me because I am
a sinner and I want change my life I believe in Jesus as your only begotten Son
and that he was sacrificed for my sins.
If you prayed this prayer or want to
go to a Church then please do so and once you have made this commitment don’t
look back.
God’s blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment